Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Crooks In Barstow

Last September on my way back from Salt Lake City, I ended up having to stay in Barstow. My front tire burst and I was towed by Barstow Towing. They sold me a tire for approximately $113.00. Leaving the next day, I drove my Chevy pick up a short distance to the reception to pay my bill at the Motel 6 I was staying at. When I returned to my pick up, it wouldn't start. A kind member of Motel 6's staff tried jump leads, but it wouldn't start, so I called Triple A. They sent me Barstow Towing again, who took the pick-up to Barstow Fuel 76. I instructed the driver to make sure to tell whichever mechanics' shop he took my pick up to, that some oil needed draining before the truck was started. I spoke with Barstow Fuel 76, the mechanics' shop and said that I thought that it might be the computer. They quoted me $140.00 for the computer and $100 for the installation. My boyfriend, Jason kindly drove all the way from LA to help me. We called the police, but they didn't believe us.

No comments:

Post a Comment